[Healeys] Turkey Bowl

Ralph Steinberg Ralph at cloverleaf-auto.com
Tue Nov 6 15:26:57 MST 2007

All,

My apologies if you are receiving this more than once, or if you've
already registered ... I just wanted to remind everyone on this list
that you're invited to the 11th Annual Turkey Bowl at Summit Point
(main course) on Thanksgiving weekend (Nov 23-25) -- and the
earlybird discount deadline for Turkey Bowl entries is this Saturday,
November 10th.

Also, great news: the track has just been completely repaved!  No
more concrete patches, bumps or lumps.  It's smooth as the proverbial
baby's behind.

If you enter & pay by Saturday it's only $250 for all three
days!  The entry form is attached, and also available on the VRG web site here:

<http://www.vrgonline.org/EVENTS/TURK/07TURKApp.pdf>http://www.vrgonline.org/EVENTS/TURK/07TURKApp.pdf

or go to <http://www.vrgonline.org/>www.vrgonline.org click on
Events, then Turkey Bowl, and you'll find it there.  You'll also find
lots of useful information in the FAQ on the web site.

If you've already sent your entry, tell your friends!  We can always
use a few more entries and we can accomodate nearly any car, vintage
or modern, in either the VRG race groups or our partner's race groups.

Hope to see you there!

Mark Palmer
VRG Event Chairman