[Healeys] List message limits

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 4 16:11:17 MST 2007

Dan:  I have praised Mark for this List in the past and send him a check
periodically to help defray costs so I am not looking for a change.  However,
if we "...Leave things alone..." then the long messages and compaints of
"bounce" will continue.  Mark wants to eliminate that problem but I felt it
important to point out the 'unintended consequences' of that effort.  This
subject has come up before when he was with Majordomo.  Now that there is a
limit on size, it is more important.  All I ask is that messages sent to the
list be complete enough that we understand what they mean and do not leave out
information that could be of interest to all.

Oh! And my Healey will be out on the road tomorrow and probably Tuesday, as
well!

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031