[Healeys] List message limits

Dan Serrao jobu53 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 14:40:13 MST 2007

We have a guy that basically is running this site for free. It's a
dictatorship as well it should be. He spends his time doing this and he can do
whatever he thinks best. It's a great site whatever the format. Leave things
alone!!!! Go take your Healeys for a drive!!

Dan Serrao
1963 BJ7> From: thehartnetts at earthlink.net> To: healeys at autox.team.net> Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2007 20:51:54 -0700> Subject: Re: [Healeys] List message limits> >
Reducing the size of messages is fine but there is another side to this >
matter. If we are to eliminate all previous messages, then there needs to > be
a rule that says you can't say, "Thanks for your answer. It solved the >
problem" when we never saw 'the answer' and it could be of interest to many >
Listers. It would be nice to know what the problem was and what the > solution
was. Without SOME background, those kind of messages should not be > sent to
the List at all.> > (The Other) Len> Vacaville, California, USA> 1967 3000
Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> > Healeys at autox.team.net>