[Healeys] DHMC Ltd-Headlines Publication

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 08:43:43 MST 2007

Calling all Healey Experts.

  In reviewing a number of old magazines, I came across an advertisement by the Donald Healey Motor Co. Ltd.  Within the advertisement was a statement:
  A card to Warwick will place you on our mailing list for the monthly copy of Headlines from Healey. [Autosport, July 13, 1962, page 66]

  Does anyone recall this publication, how long it ran for, and if any copies remain in existence?

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;  '60 MkI BN7, '62 MkII BT7

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives