[Healeys] More wiper questions

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Tue Jun 26 07:07:43 MDT 2007

The discussion about wiper bushings reminded me...

My 57 BN4 hasa wiper problem. The wipers don't weipe very effectively. It isn't
that the wipers aren't brand, spanking new; it's to do with the fact that the
wipers
(a) don't cover the screen well (to do with contact across the wiped area as it
sweeps - tension doesn't appear uniform the outer reaches don't get cleaned
well). Any suggestions to maintain tension of the wiper against the screen? ;

(b) go too fast: the motor is basically one speed - fast; does anyone know of a
two-speed (preferably in-period) that works/fits?

thoughts welcome

Peter Dzwig