[Healeys] Windscreen wiper thingies

Alan Seigrist Blue 100 healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 03:28:16 MDT 2007

Jack -

AH Spares sells the "wheel boxes" which will have the splined bits on them.

I also found this:

http://www.vintagecarparts.co.uk/en/list+windscreen+and+wipers~sundries/

You may also try this, as these wipers apparently come with "spline
fittings":

http://www.vintagecarparts.co.uk/en/2790~wiper+arm+-+spline+fitting-details/

Either not totally original but maybe will work for your MOT.

Alan