[Healeys] Revolving Sprite

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 22:33:02 MDT 2007

Rick
    You may be able to rent something like that from a convention display type company or a stage equipment rental company.  The cost might be better than trying to build something like that.  Just a thought.
Ray Juncal

r moses <sprite58 at hotmail.com> wrote: Have an urge to revolve a Sprite at SJ08.  I have had this urge for about 15
years or so.  Just missed a contraption that was sold by the Antique Car
Club of America here in Hershey a couple of months ago.   No idea of how
much it went for.   I have not Googled it yet.  Any suggestions for
something very small, light weight, inconspicuous that can be draped with
nice cloth to hide it and NOT cause any possibility of damage to the Sprite
it is revolving?   Oh yes, it cant destroy the convention center
flooring/rugs or walk around the building on its own.  Can I build something
and have a couple of them?  A fail safe switch pull string would be nice
extra too.

Rick