[Healeys] problem solved

James Shope healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Tue Jul 31 21:46:15 MDT 2007

thanks to all who suggested changing rotor.   pulled the one off my bn6 and
the beast fired immedietly.  old rotor was lucas and i failed to see a small
crack on back side.  i guess i thought it was some kind of mold or casting
imperfection.   needless to say i will carry extra rotor in ANY healey i drive
till this rotor problem is overcome.  my cars have the red/brown rotor with
the long hind end(made in west germany, which makes it quite old i guess).  it
has never been a problem and i would like to get some more like it.  any
suggestions.   healeymanjim