[Healeys] 100 Sighting

Bernard Cristalli bcrist at club-internet.fr
Tue Jul 31 13:25:48 MDT 2007

Yes, and in the real world a blind is a blind, not a visually impaired;
a dwarf is a dwarf, not a vertically impaired; a black is a black, not a
visible minority nor an african american either.
When you want to say "yes", do you say "not no".
This is ridiculous seen from Europe.

Bernard (small and short sighted, not vertically and visually impaired)