[Healeys] Two Questions for the group

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 09:26:15 MDT 2007

Hi Gary;

  In regards to your second question, the Mel Torme Austin Healey 100 road test was in Car Life, June 1954.   A copy is available for purchase at:
   http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=697846502&searchurl=vcatn%3DCars%252C%2BTrucks%252C%2BRacing%26vci%3D2980386%26vcat%3D4069282

If you wish to review a copy online, check out
  http://home.san.rr.com/fsheff/oldpapr2.htm but disregard the quoted "May" date.

  --Scott Morris, Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;  '60 MkI BN7, '62 MkII BT7

  Editorgary at aol.com wrote: << I've recently bumped into two questions that perhaps someone in the group has a reference from which to answer:

l. Does anyone know how many of the commemorative Liege Healeys that were produced after Pat Moss's win in that long-distance rally? I remember seeing
one in the metal in Australia, complete with hardtop and Liege decal on the
window many years ago, and remember seeing the brochure on the car, but have never seen anything else on these cars. Details, anyone?

2. Can anyone give me the reference to the Mel Torme road test of the 100?
I've gotten a line on some new info on that and would like to find the original
article.

Thanks   Gary   >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives