[Healeys] Hey ED, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST !!!!!!!!!

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 27 11:01:07 MDT 2007

Although not really a big deal to me either way, I have to admit I
would side with Ed on this one, the constant stream of "test" messages
we get, while certainly harmless and easy enough to delete, also seem a
little goofy to me, if you are wondering if the list is working for you
why not just wait until the next time you have something to add and see
if it posts, we are not flying the space shuttle whe we have to test
all systems prior or we will crash and burn.

Also even if your message doesn't reach the list it does usually reach
the original poster (hit "reply all"), who is the one that needs the
answer anyway.

I have drafted Ed's controversial note many times, perhaps, nay
certainly a little more diplomatically, but have never hit the send key.

So fire away, but put me in the anti-test crowd--

Greg Lemon
54 BN1