[Healeys] Non Standard Colours

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Fri Jul 27 01:05:45 MDT 2007

Hallo Patrick,
Many thanks, I do not know much about the Austin-Healeys and Austin Healeys
shipped to Australia. That4s why I put a questionmark. I did some research on
the cars or better kits shipped to South Africa together with a friend who
owns one of these 100 Sixs. Yes I was a little sloppy with calling
Austin(-)Healeys just Healeys. Here we call the "real" Healeys as you say the
"Warwick Healeys". We are a little lazy and it saves some time and energy when
dropping the Austin.
Have a good time.

Josef Eckert

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----