[Healeys] Non Standard Colours

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Jul 26 20:10:14 MDT 2007

Josef,

If an entrant shows up at a sanctioned national Concours Registry event to
have a CKD car judged, I would suggest they simply indicate to the judgiing
team before the judging begins, that this car is indeed a CKD specification
car, show the CKD special identification plate therefore colours should be
allowed.

Rich Chrysler