[Healeys] Two seater (BN6, BN7) hardtop seal

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 18:53:26 MDT 2007

The weather seal between the BN6 & BN7 hardtop & rear shroud is unique. It is
actually two "L" shaped seals. One seals the outside of the hardtop to the
shroud & the other seals the inside of the hardtop to the shroud. An accurate
reproduction of the original seal is not currently available from any source. I
am planning on having an accurate extrusion produced & need to firm up the
size of the production run. I will be receiving a pre-production sample in about
3-4 weeks & at that time will need to specify the total production. The
manufacturer has agreed to produce a very small quantity. I don't expect that there
will be a large interest in this item, so I plan on committing to do this only
once. A set of seals consisting of (2) 8 foot long extrusions will cost $150
plus $25 shipping & handling in the USA.
If you are interested in a set or have any questions please contact me.
Thanks,
Gary Hodson
_warthodson at aol.com_ (mailto:warthodson at aol.com)
913-441-8335