[Healeys] Healey 100 fuel line question

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Thu Jul 26 02:27:16 MDT 2007

I have a question to the Healey 100 experts.
I need the correct length of the copper fuel line which runs down from
the front carb junction to the flexible line at the front bottom of the
engine. The original line on my car was cut to 6 inches, but I expect it
should be longer to say about 10 inches.
In the original Workshop Manual page D18, fig 21 you can see the line
going down in front of the l/h engine mount and ends between the upper
and lower engine mount frame fixing bolt. Is this the correct length, or
is this picture in the Workshop Manual not correct?
So I need the correct length of the line.
Many thanks for any reply.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany
54BN1, 62BT7, 65Sprite