[Healeys] Messages too Big for List

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Jul 25 08:24:21 MDT 2007

Well we did get faster posting out of the deal, no more messages crossing in
cyberspace, which I think was a big plus, as it ends some of the repeating
of responses when someone else had alread answered the questions but it was
hanging out there for an hour or so before it showed up, at least that is
how the prior list worked for me.

The  question would be whether it is an unalterable (or at least not easily
alterable, you can always re-write code) setting of the service or software
we are now using or something easy to change.

I suppose the right thing to do if it is a concern, which it appears to be,
is politely (he does sort of hold our whole world in his hands!)  approach
our host and see if it is an easy fix.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1