[Healeys] Messages too Big for List

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 07:47:01 MDT 2007

Hi Rich,

This too happened to me this past week.  I was hoping to say thank
you to all who helped with my previous inquiry about hand controls and give
everyone an update.  I think my message was 4024 bytes and was also
automatically rejected.  No offense intended toward the moderator or those
from Wisconsin but 3K seems a little cheesy.

Just me 2 cents.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz

PS:  Thanks to all who helped with the hand control inquiry.
The cast came off last Friday and was replaced with a walking cast.  This
makes it driving and showering easier.  A special thanks to Bob Brown and Bill
Cantrall and several others of the Midwest Healey club for helping me prepare
the Healey for the driving season a couple of weeks ago.  It's friends like
this that make this hobby fun and enjoyable.  I wasted no time getting on the
road this past weekend.  Thank you all again for your help and kind wishes.  -
Hopefully this will meet the cheesy limit.