[Healeys] Messages too Big for List

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Jul 24 21:39:36 MDT 2007

Gentlemen,

Twice in the last week or so I've posted answers to specific questions asked
on this list that I've been automatically informed by the moderator are too
big for the list. Rather than just answering the person privately, I've sent
it to the list as well when it contained info all (or at least many) might
wish to read.
I can understand and appreciate the fact that messages need to be edited,
trimmed down as much as possible, etc. but sometimes these answers need
appropriate explanations or descriptions.

My most recent reply to Bill Barnett apparently was 4294 bytes where the list
won't allow more than 3Kb.

I never got these messages before the list was recently revamped. Was this a
change of policy implemented at the same time?

Don't want to rock the boat, just asking.

Rich Chrysler