[Healeys] Christie's auction

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:20:19 MDT 2007

Hi All -

Thought you'd like to see the Healeys in here:

http://ecat.christies.com/ActiveMagazine/getBook.asp?Path=NYR/2007/08/16

The BJ8 in my opinion is a bit long in the tooth to be going for the
suggested pricing, and also has a number of incorrect restoration details
unfortunately (and I'm not expecting the Tudor bottle holder to be blue).
Hope it's not owned by anyone on the list, if so I wish you the best of
luck!!

The 100M is questionable, pictures aren't good enough to make heads or
tails.  That being said the seat that Jennifer Love Hewitt sat in can
probably be auctioned on Ebay for a few thousand bucks I'm sure.

The red BN2 is the best of the lot in my opinion, looks quite nice and
mostly original despite the chrome valve cover.

Cheers,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1