[Healeys] Fwd: Re: Non Standard Colours

sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Mon Jul 23 19:39:48 MDT 2007

Quoting "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <wilko2 at cox.net>:

> I think you answered your own question. The key word being "struggle"
>
> Wilko
> San Diego
>

> > OK Joe I'll bite!  What the heck is a struggle rug ? and what would
> > one do with it in a Sprite??
> > Ray Juncal

Gentlemen,
I believe the potential and intended uses of the 'factory' item called a
Travelling Rug were to; keep mylady's knees warm in transit whilst touring with
the top down or protecting her rear end and clothing while utilising that other
great option the wicker picnic basket at the village green. Most of the tales
friends of mine told were concerning thoughts of maintenance and originality,
meaning upholstery protection at drive-in theartres while struggling to achieve
a comfortable position for two in the passengers side or in the event of more
active pursuits and struggles akin to that resulting in the loss of the Chevvy
at the lake in the film Americian Graffiti.
PS who saw the Sprite at the traffic lights in 'Graffiti. I still love going
home to fit the 'cold' plugs
Joe

----- End forwarded message -----