[Healeys] New photos/videos

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Mon Jul 23 14:40:17 MDT 2007

Green Stamps are still available at some stores in the lower 48 but not in
the form of stamps. I am not sure how they do it but I see signs at some
independent grocery stores displaying the fact that they have Green Stamp
service or something like that. Probably some sort of frequent buyer
program.

Your story about your wife and the green stamps/funeral home reminds me of
my next door neighbor in Las Vegas who told us that she could not be
embalmed because she was allergic to formaldehyde. AND, she was absolutely
serious. From that time on, my wife referred to her as 'Ditzy" and still
does when she calls us.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com