[Healeys] Original purchase price

dracmarine at aol.com dracmarine at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 13:51:01 MDT 2007

Thanks...I have a lot of info on my BN7 but gaps and questions with the docs and 2 prior owners remain, both of whom are now deceased. The car started its life in Sunnyvale and ended up in Los Altos when I bought it last August. Seems to have a competition prepped motor, runs well once I got it cleaned up. It? has fiberglass wings.? Frame is straight etc., no rust, etc but hadn'r run in 10 or more years.?The Heritage cert indicated it came with disks and no OD.?(Standard package).? It was Red with black interior.? Now it's white?with red seats and no carpeting or bumpers?for racing.?The spare side shifter that came with the car had OD as does the top shifter in it now.

So, Whenever I see a BN7 mentioned on the list, I just ask my curiosity question. Not concours but a great and fun driver.