[Healeys] New photos/videos

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Mon Jul 23 11:53:16 MDT 2007

It is, in the least, suspicious. I did go to the site and it asks that one
register which I will not do. Normally, when I receive the John Doe emails I
just delete them without reading them. I remember some months ago there was
a thread on this guy.

As far as Garrison and Vannetta are concerned, Vannetta is listed in the
latest issue of the AHCUSA Directory and there is a listing in both
directories for Garrison but not by that first name. It is common for people
to put a "out of office" message on their email especially if they are using
their office email address. This is to let people know that they should not
expect a rapid response.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com