[Healeys] Healey Rendezvous 2007

John Soderling jsoderling at astound.net
Sun Jul 22 23:01:50 MDT 2007

What a great time I had at Healey Rendezvous 2007 in Richland, Washington.
Great Healey people to mingle with, great activities, beautiful cars and great
weather.

And the 1,690 mile trip up and back with "The Other Len", Roger & Donna Hawk
and Cully Anderson was a hoot.  How fortunate we were on the way up to meet a
Healey member from Redmond, Oregon, in his Healey across the street exactly
when we needed to find a shop (Tom Jones's Restoration Shop) in Redmond to
check out Cully's car's engine noise - and then have Erika the Red break a
brake cylinder bolt a few miles before Redmond on the way home, a place where
we knew of Tom Jones's shop to get it repaired.  And the fact that both Tom
and the mechanic, Ralph, had previously owned Austin Healeys and were anxious
to help fellow Healey owner's get back on the road again!!!  Maybe
providential?

Thanks to all of the many people in the Cascade Club for a fun time.

Can hardly wait for San Diego.

Vrooom vrooom,
John
Erika the Red