[Healeys] Grill surrond question

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Jul 22 20:49:04 MDT 2007

Meanwhile both the preproduction AHX-14 and the first production car
BN1L138031 that I helped the present owner restore completely have the
curved top grilles. We were very careful to prove out and maintain these
details.
You can see many pictures of them on Larry Varley's Restoration site.

http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/24-7.html

http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/AHXREST.html

Rich Chrysler