[Healeys] 1957 100-6 BN4

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Jul 22 20:42:49 MDT 2007

Hi Bob,

Congratulations on your purchase. I suspect it's interior would have been
the so called grey (more of a buff or bone colour really) with dark green
piping and dark green carpets. A very pretty colour scheme to be sure. As
others have already answered you, the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust
(BMIHT) would be the place to contact for it's "birth certificate". Keep in
touch.

Rich Chrysler