[Healeys] Ho Yo

mbran89793 at aol.com mbran89793 at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 19:52:40 MDT 2007

My personal memories of HoYo go back to his early childhood years as his father and?I were best friends.?I was fortunate to have known "Butch" from an early age and then became reacquainted with him in the later years of his short life. I think HoYo still had his dad's 100 race car when he passed away. He always kept saying that he was going to race "Agnes" real soon. I hope is doing it well.
I still miss?his "Friday Funnies."
Marion