[Healeys] front wiring harness clips

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:31:07 MDT 2007

Bill
I know the ones you mean, from recollection I believe they were just small
taps that are welded onto each innner wing top, and just bent over to hold
the cable, I know I did not take them off as you can see on picture
'chassistrailer4' that they are on each side when the car went off on its
holiday to the man doing the metal work, so sorry I can't take closer
pictures.
Hopefully someone elase will read this and help/verify, otherwise I will
check my hand drawn notes and let you know the routings tomorrow.
cheers Andy