[Healeys] rear fenders

Mark Fawcett m.fawcett at verizon.net
Tue Jul 17 19:01:05 MDT 2007

info at atteanlodge.com wrote:
> Listers, I know this is a loaded question, but it is time I bite the bullet
> and purchase new fenders for my 67 BJ8 under total re-construct, the question
> is which of our esteemed parts suppliers offers the best quality fenders in
> terms of fitting and of course costs? Any thoughts and past experiences would
> be much appreciated.
> Brad Holden

None of the suppliers have anything even close. Any panel that you
purchase WILL have to be worked in order for it to fit.  I bought
Kilmartin (supposed to be highly regarded) rear fender and a boot
lid...I sent them back.  I ended up using all of my own panels after
they were extensively repaired by expensive panel beaters.   I knew they
fit before and couldn't see paying $$$ for something that doesn't fit
and then $$$ to make them fit.  So I only paid once to have them repaired.

Mark Fawcett