[Healeys] wheel conversion.

James Shope healeymanjim at hansencc.net
Mon Jul 16 23:15:05 MDT 2007

if i had know how hard it was to find wheels to fit my bn6 disk wheel setup, i
would have converted.  have been trying since last nov to get minlite or
panasport type wheels, 15 X5.5 with a 5X5 bolt pattern.  most of the wheel
places do not even bother to answer when i tell them what i am looking for.
vb sent a set that had to be sent back because off a stepdown inside hub
sleeve that would not allow wheel to go all the way on.  has been suggested
that i could have special wheels made, but cost is astronomical.  anyone know
of a place that sells them let me know offline.   healeymanjim