[Healeys] BN6 disc wheel to wire wheel conversion

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Mon Jul 16 21:13:58 MDT 2007

The rear hubs just bolt onto the brake drums and I think the pattern is the
same as the disc wheels. You may need to use shorter lug bolts.

The fronts are another proposition. I think the swivel axles are the same,
but you will need to replace the hubs and the brake drums as the wire wheel
hubs retained the four bolt pattern used on the BN1s.

There are probably other complications I haven't thought about.

Good luck.

Bill Lawrence
Albuquerque, NM