[Healeys] www.austinhealeysprite.org and www.spritejubilee.com

r moses sprite58 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:59:00 MDT 2007

The <www.AustinHealeySprite.org> and <www.SpriteJubilee.com> websites are
currently under construction.  They have been up and running for a little
more than a week.  They both point to the same host.  I want to be ready for
SPRITE 2013, 2018, 2023, etc. directly after when Sprite Jubilee is over.

The site is under construction and 5 of the 13 buttons are in the prep
stage.  They are noted as  coming soon.  Check the site as you are able
because almost every evening I am adding updates to it.

While I am not a webmaster I am trying my best to place interesting SPRITE
information about Sprite Jubilee 2008 and our past meets since 1988 on the
site.  There will be pages for SPRITE Newsletters and all of its projects
too.

Many of you have been to these meets had a great time and contributed many
hours to honor the Sprite and make if fun for other.  Hundreds of you have
supported SPRITE Newsletters over the years.  I may be late in coming with a
site but I am here now and hope to stay, Lord willing to honor the Sprite in
a new medium for me.

Please do not hesitate to send me your own pictures and descriptions of
these past meets.  I will put as many of them on the site as I am able.

If you have any suggestions, questions, or corrections please contact me at
<DR.MOSES at Verizon.Net>  (The dr.moses email address and other addresses with
moses in them were already taken ... it is what was left .... I am not
yelling.)

Or call me toll free at 877-748-3165 Monday through Thursday.

Rick