[Healeys] Friday Funnies

MBran89793 at aol.com MBran89793 at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 07:25:08 MDT 2007

Harry is getting along in years  and finds that he is unable to perform
sexually. He finally goes to his doctor,  who tries a few things but nothing seems
to work. So the doctor refers him to an  American Indian medicine man.

The medicine man says, "I can cure this."  That said, he throws a white
powder in a flame, and there is a flash with  billowing blue smoke.

Then he says, "This is powerful medicine. You can  only use it once a year.
All you have to do is say '123' and it shall rise  for as long as you wish!"

The guy then asks, "What happens when it's  over, and I don't want to
continue?"

The medicine man replies: "All you  or your partner has to say is 1234, and
it will go down. But be warned -- it  will not work again for another year!"

Harry rushes home, eager to try  out his new powers and prowess. That night
he is ready to surprise Joyce. He  showers, shaves, and puts on his most exotic
shaving lotion. He gets into bed,  and lying next to her says, "123."

He suddenly becomes more aroused than  anytime in his life ... Just as the
medicine man had promised.

Joyce, who  had been facing away, turns over and asks, "What did you say 123
for?"

And that, my friends, is why you shouldn't end a sentence with a  preposition.