[Healeys] Help Please

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:08:53 MDT 2007

Patrick -

I'm curious, does your son enjoy eating whale blubber and is known never to
take a bath or shower in his life (because it's too cold)??

FYI you should tell him ...

"I think that's great you're getting a tattoo because now you will be able
to be like everyone else on the block, very conformist - good show!"

Cheers -

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1