[Healeys] Source Wheels and Tires Question

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Jul 12 19:30:04 MDT 2007

I don't know about the Vredesteins, but Allen just sold me two Kumhos and
that's what he provided to a friend for his new BJ8 restoration (5 of 'em).
Allen's faithful sidekick Jerry Anderson monitors the list, so if you're out
there, Jerry, what's the deal -- Vredesteins or Kumhos?

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC USA