[Healeys] Side curtain/screen

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Jul 12 17:42:32 MDT 2007

G'day

It's Friday morning here and as of today I am taking 8 weeks off work.

Joe Armour and I are always comparing our lists. But with 8 weeks ahead
of me I bet you that my list is bigger than yours.

However in all fairness I should say that lots of things I will be doing
are connected with the barn where the BN3 and Healey Duncan are kept.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

ps. married for 31+ years (Joe has been for longer)