[Healeys] Generator pulley

Warren Dietz flyhihealey at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 16:33:26 MDT 2007

   Earl,

    I checked and all the pulleys(3) are the same. One water pump and one
generator have been replaced since 1967 and the pullys are from the
original.

    By "serpentine" I didn't mean it was, but has a ribbed or cogged on the
underside(V) that contacts the pullys and a "grooved"(not smooth) on the top
like most modern belts.

   I may have 1\2" pullys and don't realize it, but that 3\8" belt fits real
nice in there and seems to run fine ? ?

   WD   67BJ8