[Healeys] FW: Taxes

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 5 07:07:26 MDT 2007

>From John Sims

	Subject: the whoooooooooole truth about taxes!!!!!!!!!!

	Tax Truth
	At first I thought this was funny...then I realized the awful truth
of it. Be sure to read all the way to the end!
	Tax his land,
	Tax his bed,
	Tax the table
	At which he's fed.

	Tax his tractor,
	Tax his mule,
	Teach him taxes
	Are the rule.

	Tax his cow,
	Tax his goat,
	Tax his pants,
	Tax his coat.

	Tax his ties,
	Tax his shirt,
	Tax his work,
	Tax his dirt.

	Tax his tobacco,
	Tax his drink,
	Tax him if he
	Tries to think.

	Tax his cigars,
	Tax his beers,
	If he cries, then
	Tax his tears.

	Tax his car,
	Tax his gas,
	Find other ways
	To tax his ass

	Tax all he has
	Then let him know
	That you won't be done
	Till he has no doug h.

	When he screams and hollers,
	Then tax him some more,
	Tax him till
	He's good and sore.

	Then tax his coffin,
	Tax his grave,
	Tax the sod in
	Which he's laid.

	Put these words
	upon his tomb,
	"Taxes drove me to my doom..."

	When he's gone,
	Do not relax,
	Its time to apply
	The inheritance tax.

	Accounts Receivable Tax
	Building Permit Tax
	CDL license Tax
	Cigarette Tax
	Corporate Income Tax
	Dog License Tax
	Estate tax
	Excise Taxes
	Federal Income Tax
	Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
	Fishing License Tax
	Food License Tax
	Fuel Permit Tax
	Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
	Gross Receipts Tax
	Hunting License Tax
	Inheritance Tax
	Inventory Tax
	IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
	Liquor Tax
	Luxury Taxes
	Marriage License Tax
	Medicare Tax
	Personal Property Tax
	Probate Tax
	Property Tax
	Real Estate Tax
	Sales Tax
	Service Charge Tax
	Socia l Security Tax
	State Income Tax
	Road Usage Tax
	Sales Tax
	Recreational Vehicle Tax
	School Tax
	State Income Tax
	State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
	Telephone Federal Excise Tax
	Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
	Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
	Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
	Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax
	Telephone State and Local Tax
	Telephone Usage Charge Tax
	Utility Taxes
	Vehicle License Registration Tax
	Vehicle Sales Tax
	Watercraft Registration Tax
	Well Permit Tax
	Workers Compensation Tax

	STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
	Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago,
	And our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
	We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in
the world,
	and Mom stayed home to raise the kids. What happened? Can you spell
"politicians!" And I still have to "press 1" for English.  I hope this goes
around THE USA at least 100 times