[Healeys] Body Number Request

Dave & M rusd at sitestar.net
Wed Jul 4 16:17:26 MDT 2007

Hi Mike,

You could get a Heritage Trust certificate that gives the exact body
number for your car number.

The  body number tag also has the batch number stamped on it above the
body number.  Don't know if they could supply the batch number.

Alternately, the body number should be stamped on the inside of each
aluminum cockpit surround piece. Also on the  left side hood lip edge,
about 4" from the rear. On the boot lid prop rod flange,  & possibly
on the inside lip of the  front apron.

As I said, I don't know where you can find the batch number which also
goes on the body number plate.

I would contact Ed Adams  Dalton, PA,  570-945-3808,  je.adams at att.net
  who keeps the BN1 & BN2 registry. This is the most current contact
info that I have. He might be able to get you right on. There is also
a UK registry.

My BN2, car #231459, body #13101,  was built March 29, 1956.
Production ended in July 1956 with car #233455.

Maybe others on the list can get you closer, good luck.

Regards,
Dave Russell
BN2