[Healeys] New 100-4 Grill Assembly

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 2 18:46:18 MDT 2007

The tabs on the repro Moss grill (actually AH Spares) have no holes.  You
must drill through the tabs and the frame of the vertical slat assembly at
the same time.  I held the slat assembly to the chrome surround with small
sliding clamps while I drilled the holes.  The tabs do not always line up
with the center of a vertical slat so you can hide the screw.  Some screws
had to be put in at an angle.  I used small self tapping sheet metal
screws.  Probably better that the tabs have no holes.  You don't know
where you will drill the slat assembly frame to hide the screws.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

Carr&Edwards