[Healeys] Exhaust Problems

Bob Brown BlkBt7 at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 19:59:29 MDT 2007

Bob,
I've had the same pipes i my tri-carb for many years so I doubt I have
pipe problem as Moss may. Last year I blew an exhaust flange gasket at
Conclave and this weekend returning from Conclave in Vermont via the
Trans Canada Highway to Chicago (polar route) I blew another.  I
have had no chance to check the nuts for tightness or anything else
since completing the 1180 mile trip today.
Keep me informed if you find out any information from others.
Bob
BT7