[Healeys] Foam injection in chasis

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 18:26:52 MST 2007

Thomas -

My gut feel says you will get the opposite result with this stuff.  It will
trap moisture in your frame rails which are bare metal on the inside
straight from the factory.  Therefore you need this area to be open so that
water can get out and dryout.  You put foam in there and it will cause your
chassis to rust.  If you are worried about rust, your best bet is to use
Waxoyl or its variants.  If you want to stiffen the chassis buy a race
chassis from Kilmartin.

Alan