[Healeys] Brake Reservoir Lettering

Richard Bittmann edmyed at harbornet.com
Thu Dec 20 18:28:57 MST 2007

Gary and the list,

I had 100ea    "CLUTCH            BRAKE"        decals made which are self
adhesive and concourse correct at a company called Lazer Trends in Tacoma,
WA.  I have 42 left of which I'll save 12 for "gifts".  That leaves 30 sets
for whoever wants them for $1 ea.  Just drop $1 bill and a self addressed
envelope into an envelope addressed to:

Richard Bittmann
3320 North 35th Street
Tacoma, WA  98407

and I will mail it back to you.    I hope I don't get more than 30 (or 42)
replys.    Happy Holidays

Richard Bittmann
BJ7 Tacoma

ps   I hope this isn't a social faux pax and banned by the list.  If so,
please ignore.