[Healeys] Survival rate of the Healey

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Thu Dec 20 07:17:19 MST 2007

Ray,

Would it be possible?

According to The AH Restorer's guide by A.D. Clausager:

100 BN1:		10030
100 BN2:		 4604
100/6 BN4:		 4241
100/6 BN6:		 4150
3000 BN7 Mk I:	 2825
3000 BT7 Mk I:	10825
3000 BN7 Mk II:	  335
3000 BT7 Mk II:	 5096
3000 BJ7 Mk II:	 6113
3000 BJ8 Mk III:	17712
TOTAL:		65951

This would mean a survival rate of 75%....

I thought the rate would be in the 30% region..

Regards, Tadek