[Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Wed Dec 19 12:50:39 MST 2007

Home Depot and West Marine also handle the refillable spray can, add paint and
snap in the aerosol canister. They have been around for many years.
Bill
BJ7

> Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 23:00:16 -0800> From: jackson_krall at yahoo.com> To:
jackson_krall at yahoo.com; williamsantiks at hotmail.com; healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint> > The item is called a
"Rechargable Aerosol Spray Can".> There is no manufacturers info on box or
product,> however... If you google the name of this thing you> will find it
available from a number of sources.> Best> JK > --- Jackson Krall
<jackson_krall at yahoo.com> wrote:> > > Yeah, So I called Northern...NLA! I
guess thats why> > I> > got mine on sale, they carried these for years. When>
Best> > JK> > --- William Berg <williamsantiks at hotmail.com> wrote:> > > > > >
> > Hello Jackson,> > > I have been checking the website at Northern tool> > >
and have been unable to find the refillable spray> > > can that you mentioned.
Could you be more specific> > > Thanks William Berg '54 BN1> > > > > > > > >