[Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 17:19:27 MST 2007

Richard,
My local PPG automotive paint store mixes up paint in spray cans to
match whatever color you want. Perhaps someone in your area does it
also.  The type of paint that they supply is acrylic enamel, I think,
but may get into other types also.  They have a digital camera that
takes a picture of whatever you bring to them to match the color or I
have already had them match BMC colors from the old Ditzler codes.
I'm in PA, so it would probably not work out for you to use my store,
but if you can't find anyone in your area, it could be done.
Let me know if you need any more information.
Charlie Baldwin