[Healeys] New member with AH100-4 BN2..

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 11:16:51 MST 2007

Hello Tadek;

  Seasons Greetings and Welcome to the Healey World.  You will find this list to be of tremendous help and an excellent resource.  Once you get your new toy in hand, be sure to update the BN1/BN2 Registrar, Rich Chrysler, with your information. [ 735 Glancaster Rd. RR#1, Mt Hope, Ontario  LOR1WO,  Canada;    1-905-679-4179    richchrysler at quickclic.net ]

  Your Volvo 1800S is also a fun toy.  One of my passions is for the 1800ES estate.  At present, a 1969 Volvo 122S and 1982 240 are on hand along with two Austin Healeys, a '60 MkI BN7 restoration project and a '62 MkII BT7 Tricarb.

  Your car's trip from Florida through New Jersey to Poland will be a story in itself.  The attachment is a little something for under your Christmas tree that may help with the wait until late January.  Enjoy!!

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada

Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl> wrote: << Hello,
I have just joined the group, as I managed to find my BN2 after 1/2 year  search... The Healey is still on the way (as a matter of fact it hasn't left the docks of New Jersey..) I should be able to take a look at it in person at the end of January. I live in southern Poland. I also have a Volvo 1800S which I restored to show standard..  The Healey is originally from Florida, basically a 2 owner car, supposedly in very good state.. Hopefully. :-)   I have been reading the list archives a little and found them very interesting!.. I have tons of questions in my head, but I still know too little to make sure I know what to ask.  So, anyway, (as you can imagine) I am very excited to get my new Healey and will have questions soon... :-)  >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives