[Healeys] Unbushed rocker arms

D HALL dthall at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 18 13:54:16 MST 2007

Hello listers
  Last week I asked the question about rocker arms that were unbushed and had an internal scroll for the oil feed to the tappet screw, they also had the hole feeding to the top of the arm as a bushed rocker would have. I have come accross another engine this time fitted to a BJ7 that has tha same rocker arms. both cars were used initially for racing and the part number cast on the rocker arm itself is AEC 2005, they are also cast MOWOG which kind of proves they were BMC items. Does anyone know where these originated from?
  Merry Christmas everyone

David Hall