[Healeys] Indicator (parking & signal) lamps

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Sun Dec 16 14:52:28 MST 2007

Macgregor makes these.   I ordered a couple .   Seem to be OK but a little
funkie looking.   Not made exactly like the originals.   Took  a couple
extra weeks to receive.   Per the list he seems to be backed up quite
frequently since he tries to do a lot of the business himself.  If you need
a quick fix, try the other companies.

And there is always Victoria British.

Mark