[Healeys] 100/4 (A90) Piston Question

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Dec 15 08:08:40 MST 2007

Alan ,

Given that the standard bore is 3.4375" and you should have a clearance
measured at the bottom of the skirt at right angles to the gudgeon (wrist)
pin of .0012" to .0018", just mike the pistons. As long as there is not
extreme scuffing you should find a meaurement somewhere around 3.4373".

Rich Chrysler